Monday, June 9, 2008

:::Kylee The Graduate:::






Yay, she did it!!! I spent this past weekend in Bucyrus for my niece's HS graduation.
I can't believe my little KyKy is all grown up. I remember the day my sister brought her home from the hospital, I was almost eleven years old and I was soooo EXCITED to have a little niece (mainly just to dress up...lol!!)
She has given me so many wonderful memories that I don't even know where to start. I do know that I'm going to miss doing her hair and make-up for homecoming and prom. I won't miss the blow ups when things didn't go her way (you're so lucky I didn't hit you with the brush....hahaha!!) but no matter what I'll always be there for her.
I'll end this blog by saying what my brother, Jerald, said to me when I graudated high school...
"Dream Big & Dare to Fail!"
Love you Kylee!! I'm so proud of the young lady you have become and can't wait to see what the future holds for you!!
Love, Aunt Erika



No comments:

Post a Comment