Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'M STILL HERE...

My goodness, it has been awhile since I last blogged...SORRY!!! January is such a depressing month for me. January 28, 2009 marked eight years that my brother, Jerald, has been gone. It's so hard to believe that it has been that long, our hearts are still aching but we have to go on. I miss him more everyday and hope he is proud of me. I never wanted to disappoint him and always wanted his approval on things. He was such a wonderful brother!!! God blessed me with two wonderful brothers and a fabulous sister!!! I just wish Jerald was here to continue to live in our lives. He has missed out on so much. My son never had the chance to meet his uncle because he was only 14 weeks in my belly. My brother was excited for Braeden's arrival but unfortunately his life was cut short...Love you Jerald and missing you everyday!!!

Okay, onto PHOTOGRAPHY!!!! Look for my Easter special!!! I will be posting photos next week to promote my Easter special. The first 20 to book will receive 10- 5x7 Easter photo cards (envelopes included) and $25 print credit!!!!!! Don't miss out on this SPECIAL!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment