Thursday, May 21, 2009

MY LITTLE ARTIST...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've decided I'm going to start posting my son's artwork. It's so much fun to see a little guy like him create wonderful art. His passion for art started around the age of 4. We couldn't keep enough paper instock so he would use whatever he could find...boxes, envelopes, napkins, our hallway wall!!!! Oh and he even traced his hand on my kitchen wall...lol!!! As he got older we bought him his own sketch pad and away he went.
Braeden loves to make his own books...yes, lots more paper and staples!!!! His teacher said to me during one of our conferences that she believes he'll be an author or an illustrator when he grows up. This teacher has been teaching Braeden since he was four. She likes to share the story of when he was little that he would go up to the chalkboard and draw out a whole story and tell it from start to finish...He is now seven and she still thinks that was the neatest thing.
Well I hope you enjoy his artwork as much as we do.
P.S. This drawing that I'm posting was too big for my scanner so the sides are missing. He did this at school and I can tell he was in a hurry by his coloring but I still like it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment