Monday, August 17, 2009

THE SNIDER FAMILY

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's another one of my besties, Jennifer and her beautiful family. Jennifer and I met when we were in jr. high, I was a 7th grader and she was an 8th grader. I remember inviting her to the lake for the weekend and we became best friends right away! People who know Jennifer and I, would say we are totally different from each other. In my eyes she was wild, carefree and loud (back in the day) and I was more quiet and didn't want to get into trouble but we balanced each other out!
Jennifer was like a sister to me, always there with good advice. She never judged me and was a good listener, oh and a shoulder to cry on!
Some of my best memories I have with Jennifer are from high school...our trip to Arizona to visit her sister Michelle, floating down the river, jumping off a small cliff and sliding down the rocks!!!...Late nights watching "The Last American Virgin" and "Valley Girls"....we LOVED 80's movies!!!!!...SHOPPING, our favorite thing to do (when our mothers paid)...Gosh, I could go on and on but I'll stop here!
Jennifer (Danish), I hope you like your pics!!! I had a blast and looking forward to more sessions in the future. XOXO, Muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment