Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Riley @ NINE MONTHS

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't believe Mr. Riley is already nine months old where did the time go?
Riley is such happy baby! On our way over to the location I was in the backseat with him and he was giggling and smiling the whole way there but once we got there and I sat him down in the tall grass his smile turned upside down. I think he was afraid of his surroundings.
I did my best along with his parents to get him back to happy. He eventually warmed up and I got some great shots.
Thank you Riley, mom and dad!
Oh and I forgot to mention how I love that every time I take his pictures he always has that tongue sticking out...I think it's his nervous habit when he sees my camera, too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment