Thursday, August 5, 2010

TONI • Senior 2011 | OHIO Senior Photography

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My stylist friend, Alex Giessler, was on a mission to find me the PERFECT senior rep in the Van Wert area. She called me up one night and said I found your girl, her name is Toni and she is a DOLL!!!
I first met Toni during the Love Always, Anne Marie hair accessories photo shoot. She was one of the models. After a few shots, I was getting super excited about the senior shoot...she's a pro in front of the camera!!!
The day of our senior shoot I met up with her and her mom at the hair salon NEXT in Van Wert...Alex Giessler once again did a FABULOUS job on hair and makeup!! And Alex came along to be my assistant for the shoot. We all had a blast with lots of laughing...which makes me LOVE what I do!!!
Thank you so much Toni and BEST WISHES during your senior year =)


No comments:

Post a Comment