Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Karlee | OHIO Children Photography

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little Miss Karlee just melts my heart every time I see her! She is such a bubbly little kid with a BIG heart...Just like her Momma!!!
Karlee's mom and I go wayyyyyy back! Her grandma (Babe) and my neighbor (Esther) were best friends. Babe would make her weekly visits down the street riding her bike and when Stacy was in town she would tag along. I was always excited to see Stacy, I thought she was sooooo COOL!!!!...LMBO!!! and even though she was six years older than me she would play Barbies and let me follow her around...BONUS!!!!
Awww, memories...I don't ever want to let them go =) XOXO Always Stacy!!!
Thank you for a wonderful morning full of sunshine and smiles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment