Sunday, November 14, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY...

Hello...do I have any followers out there??? As Black Friday is approaching quickly I'm getting sooo excited!! It's my annual shopping day with my mom, sister and niece. What's the one thing I need to get on my list? Nothing!!! I'm just about done with my Christmas list but I go because it's tradition and I like the rush...lol!!!!
I remember doing this with my mom when I was a little girl, before everyone and their mother knew about it. It was nice back then b/c you didn't have people pushing and no BIG CROWD!!! 
It's twelve days AWAY...HAPPY SHOPPING!!!
Oh BTW, Erika Pease Photography will start Black Friday early this year...Friday, November 19th through Friday, November 26...Spend $100 or more in gift cards and receive a FREE mini session for yourself =)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a follower!! And I LOVE Black Friday! Can't wait to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Black Friday shopping!! It's almost like a sport! HA!

    ReplyDelete