Saturday, May 17, 2008

New BLOG...New LIFE!







Togetherness...


Grandma with her boys, Braeden & Boston.
I'm so excited to start my new blog and I'm excited about LIFE!! I went to my very first "Relay for Life" yesterday. It was an awesome experience!! My family and I went to watch my mother-in-law, Lori, walk along with the many "Survivors"...yes that's right, she is a SURVIVOR!!!! She is a beautiful, strong woman, who is determined!!! We are very blessed to have her in our lives!


About ten months ago she received news that she had cancer. My mother-in-law was very LUCKY because her cancer was contained in one area and had not spread. She had surgery to remove it and so far...Cancer FREE!!!!


We all are guilty of taking life for granted but when you lose someone you love or faced with a life threatening disease, you then realize that we only have one life to live and to live it to its fullest!! Leave it in God's hands and thank Him for your "Today's" because you never know if you will have tomorrow.


I will end my blog by saying "Embrace Life."















3 comments:

  1. I love your pictures, good blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you new blog page and the picture's are AWESOME...just like the Rely for life is an awesome event. can't wait to see more on your page!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and blog. This was also my first Relay 4 Life. I was SO glad that I was able to give 32 hours to this wonderful cause! I am also thankful to still have my mom and my youngest sister... both cancer free! Looking forward to many more blogs and pictures! Keep up the great job!

    ReplyDelete