Monday, May 26, 2008

WT Senior Ambassador...Krista










Meet my WT Senior Ambassador, Krista. Krista was referred to me by one of my clients. I was so excited that she was willing to do this for my business.
I had a blast shooting her senior photos. We went from location to location and tried different things. I have to say my favorites are of her sitting on the junky TV and with the Pepsi mural. It was so hard to choose which ones I wanted to post on my blog (too many good ones)...so these are the ones that I picked.
Thank you Krista for helping me out and I hope you like your photos.





2 comments:

  1. THese are GREAT!!! I too love the junky TV... And Duanes girls are so cute... Zoe looks just like her mom!!! Great job Erika!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are an amazing photographer.
    :]
    & krista is going to do a good job for you!
    i just love her to death.
    :]
    great pictures!

    ReplyDelete