Tuesday, June 9, 2009

LOVE BUMP...

Maternity

Maternity

Maternity

Maternity

Talk about some lost footage. I took these photos the beginning March and forgot to post them. This is one of my besties, Janell. We have been friends since the sixth grade. We graduated HS together, went to college together (same degree, graphic design) and have worked in the same office for 9 years and 5 mos. I think I know her better than I know my own husband...just kidding. But seriously, she has been with me through my happy and tough times. She is my rock...an awesome friend and I love her!!!
Okay, now on to the bump. This is Janell's third child and it's a GIRL!!!! I'm so excited for her!....PINK & more PINK! She has two boys already, Dakota 10 and Dawson 2. They are wonderful kids and I always enjoy them when they are around!
Baby girl will be entering this world any day now and I can't wait to meet her!
Hope you love your photos and I'll miss you while you're on maternity leave....guess I'll be talking to the wall while you're out...NO FUN!!!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment